Dust Collector Preventive Maintenance on Your Schedule
We provide preventive maintenance services for both our own dust collection and industrial air filtration equipment and our competitors’ systems. Call us for a one-time service or sign up for an extended service contract.
Extended Service Contracts
Our extended service contracts are tailored around your equipment needs and usage. Whether your equipment needs serviced one a week or once a quarter, we will set up a schedule to optimize dust collector performance and minimize production disruptions.
- One flat rate per service call, regardless of frequency, to help you budget better (filters charged separately).
- Full electronic service report provided within 48 hours of your service so you can monitor equipment issues and budgets.
- Additional visits (inspection, trouble shooting, or repair) available at additional cost.Sign up for a service contract on a new piece of RoboVent equipment and we will extend the warranty on all non-consumable components for up to 15 years—the best warranty in the industry!
Sample Preventive Maintenance Checklist:
- Stop blower, reset digital read-out to zero, restart blower, record Delta-P value
- Stop blower, set controller to rapid pulse, pulse down for 30-60 minutes
- Start blower, record new Delta-P value
- Inspect system
- Check for blower / motor vibrations
- Check pulse valves
- Check controller function
- Replace parts as necessary
- Record estimated volume of collected dust particulate
- Empty drum/tray (as needed)
- Clean spark arrestance baffle filters
- Change cartridge filters as required
- Record filter pressure and filter life
- Visual inspection of ductwork
Industrial Air Filtration System Testing, Optimization and Repair
Need one-time service for dust collector testing, optimization or repair? We’re your team. We offer fast, friendly and professional service to troubleshoot problems and get you up and running as quickly as possible.
- Fast, efficient emergency repair service to keep downtime to a minimum
- System testing, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Fire and explosion safety checks
- Air quality tests
- Combustible dust testing
- System optimization