At RoboVent, we believe in service excellence—and excellence starts with expertise. That’s why every RoboVent dust collector service technician undergoes a rigorous training program at our headquarters in Sterling Heights, Michigan along with additional training in the field.
We have local teams across North America who have gone through our training and met our stringent standards. If we don’t have someone in your area, we’ll find and certify a local team for you. Or, if you prefer, we can train your own people.
Through our intensive training process, technicians gain both theoretical knowledge in air filtration system design and hands-on experience in industrial dust collector maintenance and repair. Our training covers:
- ACGIH best practices for industrial ventilation and air filtration
- Unit design, assembly and installation
- Filter changes, bin emptying and general cleanout
- Control systems and programming
- Filter pulsing systems
- Fire and explosion safety systems
- Motor maintenance and repair
- Dust collector safety
Want to have your own team trained and certified? Talk to us about our training options.