Sterling Heights, Mich. (August 1, 2017) —Manufacturers now have a new option for ambient air filtration. The RoboVent Spire360™ Series is a flexible, cost-effective alternative to centralized ducted systems for high-production industrial processes.
Spire360 is a ductless, ambient dust collector that sits on the facility floor. Each unit pulls contaminated air in at the top and discharges clean, filtered air at the bottom. Discharging air at the floor level creates a positive press zone of cleaner air that naturally forces dirtier air up into the filtration unit. Using multiple collectors, Spire360 creates circular air patterns in the facility for effective whole-facility air quality control.
“Spire360 builds off the success of our popular Spire units for robotic welding,” explains RoboVent General Manager Jim Reid. “They have the same high efficiency and small footprint, but are specifically designed for ambient applications. These units may be small, but they are powerful enough for production welding and other dust-producing manufacturing processes.”
RoboVent Spire360 offers a number of benefits for manufacturing facilities compared to traditional ventilation or ducted push-pull systems:
- Small footprint: The floor-saving design takes up about the same amount of space as a wire barrel. And since there is no ductwork to install, it’s less intrusive and won’t interfere with overhead cranes or production equipment.
- Easy Install: Spire360 is faster and easier to install than traditional ducted systems for displacement ventilation or ambient filtration. Since collectors sit on the facility floor, they can be easily placed wherever they are needed.
- Flexibility: Whenever you need to change your floor configuration, Spire360 is easy to move right along with your production equipment, without rerouting any ductwork.
- Energy Efficiency: Filtering and recycling factory air keeps heated or cooled air in and lowers overall energy and operating costs.
- Very low maintenance: Everything is easily accessible for fast filter changes and maintenance—no special tools required. The single filter design makes filter change out fast and easy. And RoboVent’s proprietary eTell system makes maintenance headache free.
For more information about RoboVent Spire360, visit https://www.robovent.com/products/spire360-series/.