AIR COOLED | 250 AMP
Keep Weld Fumes Under Control Without Sacrificing Comfort
Think efficient weld fume control requires sacrificing operator comfort and weld seam quality? Think again. The Extractor250 is the lightest, most maneuverable fume gun in the Extractor series, making it the perfect choice for most general-duty welding applications. It puts high-powered fume extraction into a lightweight, ergonomic fume gun that provides excellent control and maneuverability. At just 2.9 lbs. (at 3 feet off the ground), the Extractor 250 is as comfortable and easy to handle as your favorite standard weld torch.
- Gas flow and extraction flow are well balanced to give a perfect weld in any position.
- Collects up to 95% of weld fumes at the source, before they enter the welder’s breathing zone.
- Rated at 250 amps with a 100% duty cycle with mixed gas and at 280 amps with straight CO2.
- Ergonomic grip design to reduce hand fatigue and a ball-and-socket joint for greater maneuverability.
- Perfect for large weldments, tight spaces and other environments where welders are highly mobile and source capture of weld fumes is challenging.
- Available with a 3-meter, 4-meter or 5-meter tapered hose.