Powerful ambient filtration with the smallest footprint in the industry.
Looking for ambient filtration or displacement ventilation options for production welding or dust-producing applications? Spire360 may be the right system for you. Spire is a flexible, cost-effective alternative to centralized ducted systems for high-production industrial processes. Unlike standard displacement ventilation options, each Spire360 unit collects and filters ambient air and returns it to the facility. The unit is designed to collect contaminated air high on the unit and discharge clean, filtered at the bottom. Discharging air at the floor level creates a positive press zone of cleaner air which naturally forces dirtier air up into the filtration unit. Filtering the air in a facility avoids energy losses associated with venting heated or cooled air to the outside. Filtration is better for the environment, too, so you can ensure that you are meeting both health-and-safety and environmental regulations for air quality and emissions.
- Small footprint: Our floor-saving design takes up about the same amount of space as a wire barrel. And since there is no ductwork to install, it’s less intrusive and won’t interfere with overhead cranes or production equipment.
- Energy Efficiency: Filtering and recycling factory air keeps heated or cooled air in and lowers overall energy and operating costs.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ambient filtration does a better job of clearing contaminants from the air than traditional ventilation, resulting in higher employee comfort and better compliance with health and safety regulations. Since contaminants are removed rather than simply blown out the facility, it will also ensure compliance with tightening emissions regulations and future Acceptable Point of Impingement Concentration limits.
- Easy Install: Spire360 is faster and easier to install than traditional ducted systems for displacement ventilation or ambient filtration. Since the Spire units have a very small footprint, it’s easy to find space for them.
- Very Low Maintenance: Everything is easily accessible for fast filter changes and maintenance—no special tools required. The single filter design makes filter change out fast and easy.
- Flexibility: Whenever you need to change your floor configuration, Spire360 is easy to move right along with your production equipment.