Powerful ambient filtration with the smallest footprint in the industry.
Looking for easier way to clear the air? Spire360 provides effective ambient filtration for manufacturing facilities, without expensive and complicated ductwork. Just set them up on the facility floor and go!
With its exceptionally small footprint (about the same as a wire barrel), Spire360 won’t take up much floor space. They are easy to install and easy to move as your facility configuration changes. Everything is easily accessible for fast filter changes and maintenance, no special tools required. Altogether, it’s the fastest, most flexible and easiest way to add ambient filtration to your facility.
- Small footprint: Our floor-saving design takes up about the same amount of space as a wire barrel. And since there is no ductwork to install, it’s less intrusive and won’t interfere with overhead cranes or production equipment.
- Energy Efficiency: Filtering and recycling factory air keeps heated or cooled air in and lowers overall energy and operating costs.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ambient filtration does a better job of clearing contaminants from the air than traditional ventilation, resulting in higher employee comfort and better compliance with health and safety regulations. Since contaminants are removed rather than simply blown out the facility, it will also ensure compliance with tightening emissions regulations and future Acceptable Point of Impingement Concentration limits.
- Easy Install: Spire360 is faster and easier to install than traditional ducted systems for displacement ventilation or ambient filtration. Since the Spire units have a very small footprint, it’s easy to find space for them.
- Very Low Maintenance: Everything is easily accessible for fast filter changes and maintenance—no special tools required. The single filter design makes filter change out fast and easy.
- Flexibility: Whenever you need to change your floor configuration, Spire360 is easy to move right along with your production equipment.