Hi-Vac Filtration Systems for Manual and Robotic Welding Applications
The RoboVent FlexPro™ Hi-Vac smoke-collection system is a versatile, simple and powerful solution for welding smoke extraction. Suitable for both manual and robotic welding applications, FlexPro is designed to eliminate the need for backdraft hoods and large ductwork.
The FlexPro Hi-Vac air filtration system collects fumes right at the source. It’s the perfect companion to the RoboVent Extractor. It can also be used with suction tubes mounted to your fixture or welding table—or, in the case of large metal structures or vessels, directly to the weldment itself.
FlexPro is designed for plug-and-work use: simply attach your hi-vac suction tube, connect to a power source and start collecting weld fumes.
Manual Welding Hi-Vac Applications:
- Ship building and repairs
- Tank building and repairs
- Large pipe welding
- Large weldments
- Applications that require extensive crane use
- Stainless steel welding
- Any application where a welder is overexposed to harmful welding fumes
Robotic Welding Applications:
- Many robotic welding applications
- Applications requiring extensive overhead crane use
- Large cells with multiple robots
- Assembly lines